Wednesday 4 May 2011

me&oli.

as you well know, we sure do like our prints. there are lots of amazing collaborators out there who share our excitement, including the lovely lalita from me&oli. lalita is super talented in the artwork department, and has created some amazing prints for shona joy. i can't give too much away, but keep an eye out for her handiwork in sj's upcoming spring/summer 11 collections. for more of her creative genius, head to the me&oli blog http://www.meandoli.com/blog/. brand new website coming soon - http://www.meandoli.com/, watch this space.






1 comment:

  1. loving the overall shona joy look! fantasic work, your garments are really beautiful! so excited about your blogging about me and oli too! I am one of the lucky ones who has also been graced with the beautiful lalita's friendship and i am always amazed at her gift..
    feel free to check out my blog too if you'd like to follow!!! i am a fellow designer trying to make a name for myself xxx
    ill be sure to check in with your blogging movements!!! GREAT work xxx

    ReplyDelete